The Untitled Chair Project

Links To Informative Stuff >>>----> 👇👇👇

VOLANDIA - Parco e Museo del Volo

VOLANDIA - Parco e Museo del Volo 

Everyone that knows me personally, knows that I love aeronautics. Our last stop with the chair was the VOLANDIA - Parco e Museo del Volo (Volandia Park and Flight Museum). Opened in 2010, it's the largest Italian aeronautical museum and displays over 100 aircraft. It has everything a flight enthusiast could enjoy. Although I was just there for a few hours, I could have spent two full days exploring the 645,000 sq ft (60,000 sq m) facility. My absolute favorite part was the hands on flight simulators. The helicopter flight simulator was incredibly authentic and immersive. The only thing missing was the whirling blades overhead and the smell of aviation fuel. My trusty flight instructor, Sergio, was professional, informative and VERY patient with my clumsiness. If you find yourself in the Lombardy region of Italy, this is a must go! 
Volandia's Entrance
Helicopter Flight Simulator
Signor Sergio as my trusty flight instructor. 
Buckle up!