The Untitled Chair Project

Links To Informative Stuff >>>----> 👇👇👇

Rami H., Syria

April 12, 2012
Rami. Very kind and full of personality. 
After our photo session we retreated to the indoors in search of a cooler environment. While chatting, Rami was kind enough to offer me a green ripe nut of some sort, something fresh right off the tree. I hesitated for a mili-second, my immediate friends and family know that I'm one of the world's pickiest eaters. BUT, in this region it's considered rude to not accept something that is offered, especially food. The last thing I want to do is insult someone participating in the project. So, I took a giant big boy bite out of this generous offer... it was sooo unexpectedly bitter, I instantly and involuntarily started to gag. The room erupted with retained giggles and laughter. Luckily a giant life saving 1.5 liter bottle of water was within arms reach. 
Tragedy averted.